This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
- Be fully responsible for the success and satisfaction of your merchants
- Build and sustain relationships with key merchant stakeholders, and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience
- Grow your accounts
- Assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. You'll deliver expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute their payments strategy.Coordinate any internal project regarding your merchants
- Work and collaborate with colleagues in the global Adyen team
- You can manage complex projects to achieve the best results
- You're a high-energy, dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial drive
- You're passionate about pushing boundaries and creating value in the payment space
- You enjoy working in uncertain situations, and you can deal with ambiguity
- You're an excellent communicator who can build relations at all levels
- You can work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team
- You're a native Mandarin speaker and have full professional proficiency in English
- You have professional working experience in China
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Shanghai. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of Shanghai.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Something looks off?