This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Manager, Enterprise
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to build our business in Australia. This role will be responsible for facilitating our growth in Australia and New Zealand through the acquisition of new (enterprise) merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment. *This will be an individual contributor role*
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Generate new business for Adyen; Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with mid-level to senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in on-boarding.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- At least 5 years of prior experience in a sales hunter role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service. .
- Experienced in the payments field is preferred.
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator. You are able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision.
- You're a proven deal closer and strong communicator
- You've a relevant business network in Australia and New Zealand
- Due to border closures globally, you must already live in Australia
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Something looks off?