This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We’re looking for the next Associate Account Manager to join our Account Management team in Stockholm. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing clients in the Nordics. You will not focus on new clients sales, however up-sales of Adyen’s products and services to your client portfolio is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll contribute to driving growth for some of the world’s major companies. This is a great opportunity to start your career in a leading Fintech company!
What you’ll do
- Be the main commercial point of contact for your portfolio of merchants;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple sales channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe as well as the technical and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants;
- Manage time-critical, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A fast learner and strong communicator with technical understanding;
- 1+ years of relevant experience in an account management or customer success, tech industry is a plus!
- Completely fluent in one of the Nordic languages as well as English;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Stockholm.
Something looks off?