Technical Solutions Sales Executive (Evergreen)
Job Requisition ID #
※This is NOT an open position. Please submit your CV here for future consideration.
The Technical Solutions Sales Executive partners with our Named Accounts Sales Executive to increase incremental annual recurring revenue (ARR) by translating a Named Account customer's challenges into technical solutions that promote expansion and long-term partnerships in accounts by gaining a clear understanding of a customer's environment, challenges, and requirements. You will be directly reporting to Senior Technical Solution Manager with hybrid working condition.
- Account Plan Development and Management, In partnership with Named Accounts Sales Executives, our team validates customer success plan and executes on strategy for closing business and driving expansion. You will coordinate with global account resources (such as the Customer Success Manager) on account strategy and customer plans.
- Customer Relationship Management, Our team develops required level of knowledge of customers' business process, workflows, and technical requirements to build "trusted advisor" relationships with customers. We maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the business processes, technology trends, and workflows, within their domain of expertise, to provide insight and guidance required to position the value of current and new Autodesk solutions.
- Technical Discovery & Solution Fit, We lead technical discovery and provide guidance in the formulation of requirements definitions, scope documents, user needs studies, process assessments and project assessments for sales opportunities to help make business cases and lead Return on investment.
- Customer Closure, Responsible for aligning with important customer partners to secure business and technical closure of the proposed solution. Manage technical evaluations, defines solution architecture, facilitate product demonstrations, "pilot" projects, 3rd party engagements Provide technical validation and assess feasibility, correctness and completeness of proposed solutions; apply best practices in solving business problems.
- Collaboration, Develops trusted working relationships with the sales team and adjacent business resources (sales management, consulting, business development, global technical sales, marketing).
- Internal Leadership, Shares best practices, competitive information, innovation, and expertise within the sales organization, product divisions, and technical sales organization locally and globally. Interacts and communicates with the departments of Autodesk to ensure that Named Accounts needs are met.
- Master degree in engineering
- More than 7 years of experience in sales or technical sales
- Knowledge of AEC(Architecutre, Engineering and Construction) industries in Japan
- Knowledge of the Autodesk solution portfolio
- Languages: Native Japanese and excellent English are mandatory, additional languages
- Solution Sales methodology or technical sales experience
- Requirements gathering and discovery proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).