Public Sector Sales Executive
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk we help Public Sector organisations to transform how they plan, design, construct and operate the physical infrastructures that they are responsible for such as the buildings, roads and facilities.
To support our progress in the Public Sector, we are recruiting for a new Sales Executive position to join the DACH team who will manage client relationships to expand new business and renewals in key accounts against financial and business objectives.
In this Field Sales position you will report into the Public Sector Senior Manager and work with our inside sales, partner management, channel partners, account-based marketing teams and other field sales colleagues to develop, lead and execute Autodesk's strategy for selling to Public Sector / Government clients in DACH region.
You can be based anywhere within Austria and will travel to customers in the DACH region.
- Generate new business by creatively expanding existing accounts and owning renewals in key accounts.
- Evaluate and prepare a DACH Public Sector business plan covering assigned accounts. You will evaluate the market conditions, customer profiles and identifying key steps needed to create business value to customers
- Execute business plan and lead team to develop relationships within customer base including key executives and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Manage accounts through an entire sales process; outside field sales position, physically at customer locations to drive business development, prospecting, and specifications through to contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to increase new revenue, and expand business partner relationships.
- Represent the DACH Public Sector business internally at ADSK, providing regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement
- Negotiate deals and contracts at different levels within the targeted account, with primary focus on 'Head of department / C-Level' and enterprise level negotiations
- Be a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations and develop success reference stories
- 5 years experience carrying a quota in a sales environment offering complex business solutions
- Sales process and account planning skills
- Executive selling and relationship experience
- Public Sector industry experience
- Channel sales experience
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).