Digital Sales Representative, German speaker
Job Requisition ID #
Focus on selling direct to customers from inbound calls and MQL's (Marketing Qualified Leads) to achieve quarterly targets. Work with clients of all levels, in many industries, across a certain geographical market. Responsible for quickly developing and transacting orders with a growing emphasis on nurturing long lasting relationships between customers and Autodesk. In cases where there is more specialised discovery and more in-depth sales activities needed, opportunities will be qualified and then transferred.
This is a target-based role with great incentives and compensation plan. This is a high performing team with a recent history of proven success. We're looking for another great sales superstar to join our Barcelona team!
- Manage and transact business directly with customers from inbound (hotline) and outbound calls with the help of MQLs
- Identify customer type/need early in the discussion to route i.e. Direct, Territory, Named Accounts, Midmarket, etc.
- Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of customers
- Fully qualify and map partners, business processes and technical requirements on deals
- Transition qualified opportunities for upselling to the appropriate sales representative or partner if necessary
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales management
- Create and manage a database of leads using Salesforce, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate team
- Managing time effectively by multitasking among outbound calls, inbound calls, training, administration and career development
- Navigating Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of customers
- To represent Autodesk in a favourable and professional manner
- Experience with sales
- Native German
- Advanced level of English
- Strong outbound calling skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Desidred experience in the software or SaaS inbound or outbound sales environment, working with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area
- Experience closing business directly using appropriate tools/systems is a plus
- Familiarity with sales processes and certain selling methodologies
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate a better customer experience
- Ability to own a complete sales cycle from lead generation to close
What can we offer
Autodesk offers several high-quality health insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and survivor and income protection plans as part of our benefits program. The program allows you to choose the benefits and coverage levels that best meet your needs and those of your family.
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities in the Digital Sales Team, please submit your CV here. Please keep in mind that this is not an open position – we highly recommend first browsing our open vacancies and submitting your application here only if you cannot find a currently open position that matches your skills. We will contact you if and when a position in Digital Sales Team opens that is a match with your skills and experience.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).