Territory Sales Representative Central Europe
Job Requisition ID #
Have you been craving the opportunity to sell something that really makes a difference in the world? Autodesk offers a huge suite of software solutions to a community of revolutionary imaginers, makers, builders, engineers, and architects. Our end users do some incredible things with our products - quite simply, they are designing and creating the future. This is your chance to join our multicultural team of inside sales professionals in the beautiful city of Barcelona, and to have a direct and measurable influence on the digitalization of the thriving architecture, construction, and Manufacturing industries in the EMEA region.
We are fully committed to further growing our sales hub in Barcelona and are therefore more than happy to support you with all aspects of your relocation, but also well beyond your first day with us – this includes not only a highly competitive salary and continuous training opportunities, but also tailored benefits such as Spanish languages courses, private health insurance, help with registering with the local authorities, food vouchers, and much more. We want to ensure you not only have a smooth start in Barcelona but feel right at home.
- Be responsible for a defined territory, generate and close deals within these accounts by developing existing accounts as well as building effective account plans and execute on them
- Identify C-Level decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline, and budget
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Autodesk solutions will accelerate their business
- Consistently meet your sales targets by effectively prioritizing and managing opportunities, forecasting accurately, and building sustainable and trusted relationships with customers and channel partners alike
- While telephone, email, and web-based communication is the primary means of connecting with your customers, you also manage in-person sales meetings with decision makers to close some of your largest deals
- Partner closely with your pit crew (Customer Success, License Compliance, Digital sales team) in the region to drive incremental sales and gain market share, and engage the appropriate teams including presales, consultants, field sales, partners, and services to add maximum value for your customers
- Professional experience in an inside sales role, selling complex software solution
- Passionate about sales and about continually improving your skills, with a decided “hunter” mentality
- Polished professionalism with above-average organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous, collaborative work style coupled with an inquisitive mind
- Knowledge or interest in high-tech industries such as architecture, construction, automotive, or engineering is a definite plus
- Proficiency with MS Office, Salesforce.com, and the internet is expected
- Languages Fluency - German / Dutch / Flemish / Czech or Slovak / Polish
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, plus commission structure (uncapped commission)
- Ongoing development, including sales and product training
- Recognition Contests & Awards via Autodesk Applause Program
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Business Travel Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability & Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance & Wellbeing Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Hybrid model (you can choose between working remotely or in the office)
- Diamond Club for overachievers
- Work from our beautiful Barcelona offices being part of a fantastic, international team
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).