Target Account Sales Executive, AEC France
Job Requisition ID #
The Target Account Sales Executive (TASE) is responsible for expanding new business and renewals in key accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This role is assigned a sales quota, and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets through up-selling, add-on sales, and cross-selling. The TASE position reports to a Territory Sales Leader and collaborates closely with our Inside Sales Team, Autodesk Partner Management, Autodesk Channel Partners, Account Based Marketing, and Autodesk Field Sales.
- Generate new business by creatively expanding existing accounts
- Proactively own renewals in key accounts
- Evaluate and prepare business plans for each assigned account. This involves assessing the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Develop important and effective relationships within the account, including Key Executives, and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Ensure the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the Account(s), builds an effective Account Business plan, executes upon the plan, builds, maintains, and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s), uses sound call planning to drive business results, and continuously improves in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
- Manage accounts through the entire sales process; work as an outside field sales representative, physically present at customer locations for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast of business
- Collaborate with channel partners to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships
- Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on “C” and enterprise level negotiations
- Sell complex service engagements and creatively seek alternative solutions where necessary
- Act as a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations
- Assist customers and the company in developing success reference stories
- Have a proven sales track record carrying a quota in a direct led mid-market sales environment offering complex business solutions
- Possess strong sales process and account planning skills (TAS, Value-Based Selling)
- Demonstrate strong executive selling and relationship experience
- Have a proven track record in managing and growing global accounts
- Previous channel sales experience
- Fluent in English language skill
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry experience would be advantageous
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).