Territory Account Sales Executive
Job Requisition ID #
NOTE: This is NOT an open position.
Please submit your CV here for future consideration.
As a Territory Account Sales Executive for Austria you will close new business and renewals in Construction/Architecture/Engineering / Manufacturing accounts to exceed our team's goals. This is a quota-carrying role with compensation in the form of base salary and commission. Performance is measured by meeting quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sales, and cross-selling collaboratively with our partners in each account. This position is remote within Austria and you will report to Director of Industry Territory Sales.
- Create new business by prospecting into and expanding existing accounts
- Manage renewals in accounts with a focus on expansion
- Create and Grow a healthy opportunity pipeline within accounts and use sound activity/call planning to lead week-over-week results
- Document and follow up in sales system using sales methodology, moving opportunities through proper opportunity stages to closed/won
- Extract customer-required capabilities and positive outcomes by translating customer challenges and opportunities into unique value
- Manage accounts through the entire sales process and post-sale coordination of customer success engagement to deliver positive customer outcomes
- Outside field sales position, physically at customer location for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners to increase new revenue and expand current customers
- Negotiate deals and contracts at different levels within accounts, including executive and "C" level
- Be a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Travel 50% of the time within assigned territory
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Salesforce CRM
- Previous SaaS sales experience desirable
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has reimagined the construction business for the digital age, helping companies address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer, and field so customers can move through each phase of a building's lifecycle — from design and pre-construction to construction, turnover, and operations — with the best solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners worldwide rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).