Product Manager - Scaled Customer Success
Job Requisition ID #
This is a Product Management role in the Enterprise Systems and Experience (ESE) team, which is Autodesk's Information Technology (IT) organization. We deliver capabilities that support our new business (pricing and offers) models. We create, plan, build and run the foundation for Autodesk. We are not a traditional IT organization; we build platforms that help our employees promote value for our customers. Also, we are transforming our culture and embracing a product-led mindset while focusing on engineering best practices like CI/CD, disciplined Agile delivery thinking.
As a Product Manager specializing in Renewal and Subscription Management, you help improve the strategic direction, development, and success of the capabilities like Subscriptions management, renewal lifecycle management, automations (notifications and assignments) that help our customer success organization promote value for our customers. You will work with teams, including enterprise architecture, engineering, design, and customer success business groups, to ensure the delivery and ongoing improvement of our solutions. You will understand user needs and industry trends, defining the product strategy, and creating the product roadmap to lead user experience, scale, and operational efficiency.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Product Management. Location of this role can be anywhere in the USA. #LI-HYBRID
- Develop the product roadmap for our Renewals and Subscriptions Management domain, aligning with the overall company vision and goals
- Collaborate with partners to gather insights and identify user pain points, needs, and opportunities
- Use data and research, define and prioritize product features and requirements based on growth
- Create detailed PRDs, user stories, and acceptance criteria to guide development and ensure understanding of user needs
- Collaborate with architecture to provide scalable and stable solutions that align to enterprise architecture principles
- Work with engineering teams to lead the successful implementation and delivery of customer success products and features
- Collaborate with design teams to ensure intuitive and user-friendly interfaces that enhance the user experience
- Monitor main product metrics and analyze data to measure product performance and identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field
- Experience (5+ years) as a Product Manager with a focus on customer success management
- Experience with the customer success domain
- With the ability to gather and interpret data to make informed product decisions
- Demonstrated experience leading product strategy, roadmap development, and product lifecycle management
- Collaborate with teams and manage multiple partners
- Present complex concepts
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- Familiarity with customer success platforms, CRM systems, and related technologies
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
From health and financial benefits to time away and everyday wellness, we give Autodeskers
the best, so they can do their best work. Learn more about our benefits in the U.S. by visiting
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone
can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).