Business Development Representative
Job Requisition ID #
NOTE: This is NOT an open position.
Please submit your CV here for future consideration.
- Manage Warm Calling and Cold Calling
- Manage and nurture a queue of +100s leads through a process to become sales accepted leads
- Identify top leads and be the first point of contact with potential customers
- Resolve all inbound inquiries and cases in a timely and thorough manner “No Lead Left Behind”
- Outreach to leads who have displayed demographic or behavioral buying signals and follow-up on these leads according to plan. Many of these will be cold outbound reach outs
- Listen to prospects’ needs and wants, and determine if there is a mutual fit with Autodesk
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, support, operations, and product to streamline application and process efficiency
- Follow and update best-practice documentation to promote best practices
- Sales experience: Capable of managing a quota. Inbound as well as cold outbound experience
- Excellent comprehension and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to be effective while multitasking
- Outstanding time organizational skills - you are able to create, manipulate, and execute daily schedules
- Calm and patient demeanor. Able to listen to customers and guide them to the right resources
- Flexible with time working early or later shifts depending on where target customers are located
- Experience working in Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Experience with the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction Industry
- Fast typing skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university ideal
The Ideal Candidate
- Motivated fast learner
- Detail-oriented: Must be thorough, accurate, and organized
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).