Territory Sales Representative Spain
Job Requisition ID #
NOTE: This is NOT an open position.
Please submit your CV here for future consideration.
Have you been craving the opportunity to sell something that really makes a difference in the world? Autodesk offers a huge suite of software solutions to a community of revolutionary imaginers, makers, builders, engineers, and architects. Our end users do some incredible things with our products - quite simply, they are designing and creating the future. This is your chance to join our multicultural team of inside sales professionals in the beautiful city of Barcelona and to have a direct and measurable influence on the digitalization of the thriving architecture, construction, and Manufacturing industries in the EMEA region.
- Be responsible for a defined territory, generate and close deals within these accounts by developing existing accounts as well as building effective account plans and executing them
- Identify C-Level decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline, and budget
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Autodesk solutions will accelerate their business
- Consistently meet your sales targets by effectively prioritizing and managing opportunities, forecasting accurately, and building sustainable and trusted relationships with customers and channel partners alike
- While telephone, email, and web-based communication is the primary means of connecting with your customers, you also manage in-person sales meetings with decision-makers to close some of your largest deals
- Partner closely with your pit crew (Customer Success, License Compliance, Digital sales team) in the region to drive incremental sales and gain market share, and engage the appropriate teams including presales, consultants, field sales, partners, and services to add maximum value for your customers
- Fluency in Spanish, Catalan, and English
- Professional experience in an inside sales role, selling a complex software solution
- Passionate about sales and about continually improving your skills, with a decided “hunter” mentality
- Polished professionalism with above-average organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous, collaborative work style coupled with an inquisitive mind
- Proficiency with MS Office, Salesforce.com, and the internet is expected
- Any other European language is a plus
- Knowledge or interest in high-tech industries such as architecture, construction, automotive, or engineering is a definite plus
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).