Customer Success Associate
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk offers a creative work environment where you can affect the success of our customers and the growth of our company. As a Customer Success Associate with expertise in data analysis, team collaboration and the ability to facilitate meaningful conversations, you will help customers realise the full potential of Autodesk products and solutions and driving value for Autodesk.
If you are passionate about applying data insights and facilitating meaningful customer interactions and are excited about the potential of design and engineering software, we encourage you to apply and join our team at Autodesk.
Autodesk is looking for a Customer Success Associate with expertise in data analysis, team collaboration and the ability to facilitate meaningful account team interactions to join our Enterprise Customer Success team. You will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Enterprise Customer Success for ANZ & ASEAN. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Customer Success Manager in delivering tangible value to our customers and creating growth for Autodesk by applying data-driven insights and facilitating account team and customer interactions.
1. Customer and Account Team Engagement
- Collaborate with Customer Success Manager, and other team members, to engage with customers, understand their goals, and facilitate productive discussions.
2. Data and Analytics
- Interpret customer data to uncover opportunities for delivering value and improving customer outcomes.
- Provide data-driven insights to the Customer Success Manager to enhance customer engagement strategies that achieve growth.
3. Enterprise Customer Onboarding
- Support customers in their onboarding process, offering data-driven guidance and collaborate with the Technical Account Specialist to provide access to relevant training resources and Enterprise Entitlements.
4. Value Realisation
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Manager to promote the use of Autodesk products by demonstrating their value through data-driven examples and success stories.
5. Customer Success Plans
- Help develop and implement customer success plans that outline clear goals, milestones, and actions for delivering value to the customer and driving tangible growth for Autodesk.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as data analytics, business, or engineering.
- Data analytics skills, including proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques.
- Experience with facilitation to ensure productive interactions with account teams and customers.
- Customer-centric mindset with experience ensuring customer success and satisfaction.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is advantageous.
- Familiarity with Autodesk software products
- Industry knowledge or experience is also viewed as a positive
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).