Digital Sales Representative - DACH
Job Requisition ID #
Focus on selling direct to customers from inbound calls and MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads) to achieve quarterly targets. Interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, across a certain geographical market. Primarily responsible for quickly developing and transacting orders with a growing emphasis on nurturing and creating long lasting relationships between customers and Autodesk. You will be responsible for the whole sales cycle.
This is a target-based role with great incentives and compensation plan. This is a high performing team with a recent history of proven success. We’re looking for another great sales superstar to join our Barcelona team!
- Manage and transact business directly with customers from inbound (hotline) and outbound calls with the help of MQLs.
- Identify customer type/need early in the discussion to route properly i.e. Direct, Territory, Named Accounts, Midmarket, etc.
- Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of customers.
- Fully qualify and map key stakeholders, business processes and technical requirements on deals.
- Transition qualified opportunities for upselling to the appropriate sales representative or partner if necessary.
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales management.
- Create and manage a database of leads using Salesforce, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate team.
- Managing time effectively by multitasking among outbound calls, inbound calls, training, administration and career development.
- Navigating Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of customers.
- To represent Autodesk in a favorable and professional manner.
- Passion for sales.
- Advanced level of English & German
- Strong outbound calling skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Desired experience in the software or SaaS inbound or outbound sales environment, interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
- Experience closing business directly using appropriate tools/systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with sales processes and certain selling methodologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times.
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate a better customer experience.
- Ability to own a complete sales cycle from lead generation to close
What Can We Offer
Autodesk offers a wide variety of high-quality health insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and survivor and income protection plans as part of our benefits program. The program allows you to choose the benefits and coverage levels that best meet your needs and those of your family.
- Competitive base salary, plus commission structure (over achievable up to 200%).
- Ongoing development, including sales and product training.
- Recognition Contests & Awards via Autodesk Applause Program
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Business Travel Medical Insurance.
- Life and Disability & Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance & Wellbeing Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Paid Volunteer Time
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).