Intern, Digital Sales (Summer 2024)
Job Requisition ID #
Have you been craving the opportunity to be part of a company selling something that really makes a difference in the world?
Join us for this opportunity! We are a multicultural team of Digital sales professionals and with this paid 3-months summer internship you will kick-start your career and gain hands-on work experience while you're still studying towards your degree.
As an intern at Autodesk you will help the Digital Sales Representative Team engage with customers at the right time and with the right message. Your daily activities will allow us to have impactful business conversations with new clients and help grow the revenue within Autodesk Territory business segment.
What will you learn:
- How to grow engagement from customer decision makers (Best practices from the first touch-point to a long-term returning customer)
- Apply sales skills associated with a cold calling sales model, social and email marketing
- Identify business opportunities and set the appropriate next steps
- Digital sales strategies and value selling
- Learn to use some of the leading tools on the market (Salesforce, Outreach, GoConsensus)
- Use and work with the leading sales and marketing tools
- Use marketing signals from customers to create engagement
- Work with experienced sales reqs on your market and learn best practices
- Navigate Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of customers
- Conduct outbound customer calls with the help of MQLs (Marketing qualified leads)
- A student at a university/school in Spain and you are enrolled in a relevant academic degree course
- Fluent in English and preferably a second European language
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location.