Strategic Territory Sales Representative D&M Benelux (Dutch speaker)
Job Requisition ID #
The Strategic Territory Sales Representative creates new and expansion business in Strategic Territory accounts to meet financial and our business goals. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting quarterly and annual targets within a defined list of accounts. You will report to a Territory Hub Sales Manager and will integrate with a sales team that includes customer success specialists, partners, technical sales, client services, and marketing, to increase growth within their assigned accounts through new, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
We offer a hybrid position for this role.
- You will create new and expansion business within an important list of strategic territory accounts that focuses on solid value for customers and us longer term
- You will build relationships and collaborate with other Autodesk sales teams and channel partners, to grow the business relationship with assigned customers
- You will work with our channel partners, technical sales, customer success, marketing and the field sales teams to develop account plans for high priority accounts
- You will evaluate the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting main steps needed to accomplish the account plans
- You will foster important relationships within the account including Main Decision Makers and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique value
- You will be able to work through organizations at all levels to seek sponsorship, including C-Level,
- You will be financially astute, skilled in ROI sales methodologies, value selling and positioning value
- You will be detail orientated with excellent time management skills, diary/calendar management
- You will deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Collaborate with the customer success teams on appropriate and complimentary sales motions for the renewal business within their assigned accounts
- Negotiate deals and contracts at different levels within the targeted account either with or on the behalf of channel partners
- Build trust with customers through understanding their needs, setting the correct expectations, and creating the best experience possible
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies i.e. TAS, Value Selling, Solution Selling
- Familiarity with sales logging applications (i.e., Salesforce)
- management of difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- Inside sales/office-based sales experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in DUTCH and English
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework
- Ideally 4+ years of experience
- Database management a plus
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).