Account Executive - Remote
Job Requisition ID #
Are you tenacious and have experience building trusted relationships? Do you love the craft of sales, especially complex enterprise-level sales? If that sounds like you, read on!
The Account Executive, Mid Market is responsible for growing sales in 30 accounts within Autodesk's Construction business. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sales, and cross-selling.
This position is remote and reports to the Mid Market Sales Manager for the West region.
You'll be a trusted advisor for customers. You'll increase sales by expanding renewals and landing new logos. This is a rare opportunity to join Autodesk's fast-growth construction business. You'll make an impact and bring much-needed technology to the construction industry.
- Manage your book of business; sell new products and expand existing renewals to meet quarterly targets
- Lead account strategy and manage the sales cycle for new sales and renewals
- Produce new opportunity pipeline each week to meet quarterly and annual quota targets
- Be a model representative of Autodesk. Lead presentations to clients, build trusted-advisor relationships with customers, and attend marketing events/conferences
- Exemplify team-selling culture. Collaborate with your extended account team, which include: Business Development Rep, Technical Solutions Executive, Customer Success Managers, channel partners, and many other team members
- Deliver accurate forecasts of your business
- Lead strategic account planning for your accounts, collaborating with extended account team
- 5+ years experience with experience in quota attainment
- Enterprise software sales experience in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Manufacturing industries
- Experience prospecting and meeting with C-level contacts
- Demonstrated closing and negotiation skills
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's in every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
From health and financial benefits to time away and everyday wellness, we give Autodeskers the best, so they can do their best work. Learn more about our benefits in the U.S. by visiting https://benefits.autodesk.com/
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).