Enterprise Expansion Sales Representative (French Speaker)
Job Requisition ID #
As a Named Account Expansion Representative you will find, qualify, and close new business in a set of Named Accounts. This is a quota carrying role. Forus, success is measured by the ability to exceed quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on selling, and cross-sales process. You will report directly tothe Inside Sales Manager, and will work with the Inside Sales Team, Named Accounts Sales Executives, Sales Managers, Technical resources, and others.This is a hybrid position in Barcelona.
- Create new business by creatively expanding existing Named Accounts
- Define a business plan to lead target achievement by analysing market dynamics, historic performance, customer portfolio and total addressable market
- Manage accounts through entire sales process; from business development, prospecting, negotiation, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast
- Understand customer issues and requirements to recommend a specific Autodesk product or industry solution
- Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends and Autodesk Subscription and Advanced Support
- Use Salesforce.com to document all customer opportunities and customer activity
- Maintain Salesforce.com opportunities using probability definitions embedded to categorize opportunities according to forecast against plans and targets weekly
- Build relationships for business planning with Named Accounts Sales Executives and their management team
- Joint customer sales calls with the Named Accounts Sales Executives or extended you will be required on occasion
- 3+ years SaaS sales experience. Knowledge of Enterprise accounts
- Ability manage difficult situations
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies (Target Account Selling, Sandler, etc.)
- Knowledge of : SFDC, Outreach tools, Sales Navigator and prospecting tools
- University/College degree
- Travel may be required
- Fluent languages spoken and written: French and English
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).