Territory Sales Representative - IND/MY (Based in Singapore)
Job Requisition ID #
Have you been craving the opportunity to sell something that really makes a difference in the world? Our sales teams have the pleasure of selling a massive suite of incredible products to a community of revolutionary imaginers, makers, builders, engineers, architects, digital game designers and so many more! Our end users do some simply incredible things with our products-quite simply-they are designing and creating the future. You may be responsible for helping find the right product fit for a team of young inventors that are working on a “bionic” hand that can be designed with Autodesk Software and made with a 3-D printer or an architect designing green eco-friendly friendly buildings and homes or even a 3D Games Designer designing games that can help solve the climate challenge.
If you are a successful sales professional who has experience finding new accounts as well as developing and maintaining existing accounts in a B2B consultative selling environment this is a great fit for you! Territories are assigned based on experience and career level. A successful individual will be managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing (new accounts) and identifying areas for providing additional value (existing accounts). As well as orchestrating sales via channel partners and resellers.
Supportive- Success Driven- Sales culture—excellent sales career development and compensation opportunities based on success, ongoing training, collaborative team selling, great sales tools, and a commitment to fun, respect, and integrity.
The role is based in Singapore covering Indonesia and Malaysia markets.
- B2B territory sales with a focus on prospecting, presenting, and selling complex software products and services to new small and medium-sized business (SMB) AND /OR Enterprise customers, thereby generating net new revenue while growing existing revenue
- Sell within one of Autodesk’s key industry verticals: AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), Manufacturing or Media & Entertainment
- Uncover and Understand customer requirements in order to recommend and effectively sell Autodesk products or industry solutions
- Evangelize and Educate – both Customers and Channel Partners- Selling software as a Service in a subscription-based software license model
- Provide best in class customer experience
- Expand opportunities and increase average deal sizes by up-selling add-on and cross-selling a proven and customer-loved portfolio of Autodesk products
- Develops and maintains territory account plans and detailed financial forecasts
- Create and present accurate sales forecasts, and achieves sales targets
- Demonstrates Company's values, maintains a positive open demeanour, encourages different points of view, contributes positively to team and colleagues by fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Account planning (including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, business justifications, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long-range account management strategies
- Quota-carrying sales experience selling complex technology solutions- SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Previous B2B Sales experience selling to SMB or Enterprise Accounts
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com
- Sound business acumen
- Demonstrated track record of success: consistently exceeding quota in a structured, disciplined, sales environment that includes strategic and collaborative/team selling
- Experience selling via channel partners
- Experience accurately forecasting and reporting on territory /account activity
- A relentless focus on learning our industries so that you can consistently blow out your numbers
- Ability to build strong relationships for business planning with each partner and with the partner management team to extend the impact of channel partners on your sales
- Proficiency in Bahasa or Malay a must to engagement customers in Indonesia and Malaysia
- Background in Manufacturing will be a plus.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).