Intern , Sales Development Rep UK/I
Job Requisition ID #
Location: Birmingham or London, UK - 12 weeks between June - September 2024
We are looking for an Intern to join our dynamic Sales Development Representative team.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick-start your career in sales. As an SDR Intern, you will help create new business opportunities by qualifying leads and nurturing relationships with potential customers.
- Call and educate prospects about ACS (Autodesk Construction Solutions) - your goal is to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Work several type of inbound leads (demo request, contact me, trial, ebook, webinar)
- Identify and qualify new sales leads through proactive outreach by phone calls, emails, and social media platforms
- Research on prospective clients, their industry, and needs to tailor your approach
- Engage with potential customers to understand their pain points, challenges, and our goals. Explain our product/service offerings, features, and benefits to prospects, focusing on value proposition and it's difference
- Schedule appointments, demos, or meetings for the sales team to further engage with qualified leads
- Collaborate with the sales team to agree on target accounts, strategies, and messaging • Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all lead interactions and activities using our CRM system
- Provide feedback to marketing and product teams regarding prospect insights, and market intelligence
- Currently enrolled in an academic university degree course studying towards Business Management or similar
- Italian, French or German language skills would be beneficial
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location.