Intern , Technical Sales D&M DACH
Job Requisition ID #
You'll work directly with the Technical Sales team for D&M in DACH and will be responsible for executing on a high impact, highly visible project that will be seen and should be used in the future by the entire Technical Sales Organization in EMEA.
Learn about the inner-workings and mechanics inside a technical sales team, how they prepare for future success, what it takes to stand up to the competition and make our customers happy.
Engage directly with the internal Autodesk teams, understand who they are, what they need and how they we could best address our markets. Help push and position our Fusion 360 extensions in an innovative and unique approach creating valuable assets which than can be used in future sales projects.
- Responsible for thinking of creative ways to generate compelling content for demos and presentations
- Generate compelling designs and instill excitement in our customer base by starting from scratch with a design idea
- Create the demo data set and workflow all the way to a 3D printed model in the consumer goods area
- Technical background in engineering
- Experience in CAD software
- Passion in product design, industrial design, graphic design, engineering, and manufacturing
- Proficient in creative writing and editing technical documents into human-speak
- Interest in media and video production to create supporting video material
- Enjoys working creatively in a team and presenting results to an audience through webinars, livestreams, etc.
- Curious and motivated
- Experience in writing and marketing
- Experience in Fusion 360
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location.