Intern, Technical Sales AEC
Job Requisition ID #
You will work directly with the Technical Sales team for AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operations) in Central Europe. You will support the team in projects to drive high impact sales and marketing activities to learn and understand how a technical sales team operates. You will learn about the inner-workings and mechanics inside a technical sales team, how they prepare for future success, what it takes to stand up to the competition and make our customers successful and happy.
You will engage directly with the internal Autodesk teams to understand who they are, what they need and how they can best address our markets. You will help position our product portfolio for BIM and project delivery with a creative and unique approach creating valuable assets which than can be used in future sales projects. You will meet customers in pre- and post sales activities to drive sales and adoption.
In this hybrid position you will work in our Munich office 50% of the time.
- Support sales operations by creating assets and datasets such as BIM models and workflow solutions
- Implement your skills about development and artificial intelligence to inspire teams and customers and add additional value to them.
- Inspire teams and customers by adding creative ways to produce compelling content for demos, presentations and workshops
- Instill excitement in our customers through social media channels, marketing support or other contributions
- Technical background in engineering, architecture or construction
- Experience in Revit and other industry specific authoring/editing/ coordination tools or SAAS platforms
- Passion in building design or infrastructure, engineering and construction
- Experience in programming (Python), Forma customization or Artificial Intelligence
- Proficient in creative writing and editing technical documents into human-speak
- Enjoys working creatively in a team and presenting results to an audience through webinars, livestreams, etc.
- Good English and fluent German language skills, written and spoken
- Experience in writing and marketing
- Interest in media or video production to create supporting video material
- Experience in other Autodesk solutions such as Civil3D, Autodesk Construction Cloud
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location.