Senior Sales Manager, Inside Sales, Middle East and Turkey
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking a dynamic high-energy Sales Manager with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong ethical values to lead our office-based sales team of Territory Sales Representatives. Your primary focus will be on leading, coaching and developing your team to over-achieve sales targets, excel in customer satisfaction, and reach new heights of professional development. The successful candidate will be passionate about helping others learn and grow their sales career, courageous and someone who thinks as a founder.
- Hire, train and develop a team of Strategic Territory Sales Representatives
- Achieve and exceed targets
- Motivate individuals and talents to exceed their sales objectives through deal coaching, sales and product skills training and an inspiring mission-driven leadership
- Work closely with an extended team of professionals (from License compliance, to Technical Sales, to Marketing, to Customer Success, to Client Services, etc.) to ensure a flawless Customer experience and a successful expansion strategy
- Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve the overall territory performance and exceed customers’ expectations
- Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline, conversion rates and billings attainment
- Work closely with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis. Identify and make recommendations for improvement in sales productivity
- Continuously develop your Reps into sales-ready professionals for the next step in their careers
- Create a purposeful environment where everybody can bring their authentic selves at work
- Proven experience in successfully managing people to achieve performance goals within an office-based sales team · Extensive and proven experience in sales, preferably in enterprise applications, with a proven track record of over-achievement of quota expectations
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Prior inside sales experience a plus with a strong desire to be in technology sales
- Strong metrics and analytical orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to continually develop talent through on the job coaching, mentorship and leading by example
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).