Territory Sales Representative, D&M, South Africa
Job Requisition ID #
Have you been craving the opportunity to sell something that really makes a difference in the world? Our sales teams have the pleasure of selling a massive suite of incredible products to a community of revolutionary imaginers, makers, builders, engineers, architects, digital game designers and so many more!
If you are a successful sales professional who has experience finding new accounts and building existing accounts in a B2B consultative selling environment this is a great fit for you! You will manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing (new accounts) and identifying areas for providing additional value (existing accounts). As well as orchestrating sales by channel partners and resellers.
- Generate new and expansion business within a key list of territory accounts that focuses on solid business value for customers and Autodesk longer term
- Evaluate the customer profile, cr ating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with other Autodesk sales teams and channel partners, to grow the business relationship with assigned customers
- Work closely with channel partners, technical sales, customer success, marketing and the field sales teams to develop and execute account plans for high priority accounts
- Work through organizations at all levels to seek sponsorship, including C-Level, as required
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account either with or on the behalf of channel partners
- Collaborate with the customer success teams on appropriate and complimentary sales motions for the renewal business within their assigned accounts
- Build trust with customers through understanding their needs, setting the correct expectations, and creating the best experience possible
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience selling complex technology solutions
- Polished professionalism with above-average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills for online presentations
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge in Manufacturing industry
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).