Intern, Technical Sales D&M (Design & Manufacturing)
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they're ever built or created. With Autodesk software, our customers have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, disrupting every industry.
We are hiring a paid intern in our Inside Technical Sales organization.
This will be an opportunity to make a positive impact in our Design & Manufacturing (D&M) Business, and to kick-start your career. We are looking for an energetic and proactive individual that will join our Technical Sales team for a 3-month period.
Your mission as an intern at Autodesk is to support Design & Manufacturing Technical Sales team in their customer engagements and preparation.
Based in Barcelona, Spain, you will have the opportunity to work from our fantastic hub, and collaborate with local teams as well as with colleagues from around the world and from other organizations such as Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Product.
- Support the Technical sales team in analyzing, preparing, and delivering customer presentations.
- Work with the technical sales team on creating the reusable assets (Videos, Presentations, other documents).
- Help the team in organizing 1 to many events(Enablement sessions, Webinars, etc).
- Shadow our seasoned sales and technical sales in their day-to-day work to acquire the new skills.
- Learn about Autodesk’s technology.
- Collaborate with as many people as possible in the organization to help you kickstart your career.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Masters in Spain, in technical degree ideally in D&M industry ( Mechanical Design and Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial design,…).
- Fluent in English. Another language is a plus.
- Interest and passion for working in a technology sales environment.
- Self-motivated to acquire new skills in a fast-paced international tech environment.
- Any second language( FR, DE, NL, IT, …)
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience, educational level, and geographic location, and can exceed this range.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging