EMEA Territory Sales Finance Director
Job Requisition ID #
Reporting to the Vice President-WWS Finance, the Finance Director is the finance partner to Autodesk's EMEA Territory Sales VP. At Autodesk, the EMEA Territory Sales VP leads sales, comprises more than 450 employees, and is projected to deliver $1B in annual revenue this fiscal year.
The Finance Director, EMEA Territory Sales is a critical member of the finance leadership team, reporting to the WWS Finance VP (partner to the Chief Revenue Officer). The role will lead a Sales Finance team, which consists of approximately 6 staff located in different offices of EMEA countries.
The position will lead top line financial planning at Autodesk EMEA territory business as it enters its next growth phase, which includes multi-year planning across billings, ACV, AOV, revenue, and key operating metrics as well as partnering to drive the strategy and programs needed on the ground to achieve the company's financial goals.
- Manage and provide strategic leadership to the EMEA Territory Finance organization which consists of 6 staff.
- Ensure Autodesk EMEA Territory sales organization support continuing long-term growth and health through sound strategy
- Take a leadership role to drive the company's territory business model and ensure the appropriate performance management processes and key management information are in place
- Lead the billings, ACV, AOV and other key metrics planning for the sales team in connection with the strategic and annual planning process, including related requisite modeling and sensitivity analysis
- Manage the weekly/bi-weekly forecasting process for all topline metrics, including forecast calls ensuring that they are timely and reliable
- Manage operating expenses of EMEA Territory sales organizations. Ensure we operate within approved spending levels, and drive productivity improvements throughout the organization. Support the Sales VP in connection with the optimal management of the operating expenses of sales, with an emphasis on on-going productivity improvements in all areas of the business
- Drive ad hoc analysis critical to maximizing the effectiveness of the sales organizations in the near, medium and long-term
- Analyze business results, providing deep insight into on-going trends and performance
- Ensure compliance with sales contracting, discounting, and revenue recognition policies and processes as well as all applicable laws, regulations and company policies
- Ensure optimal commercial success for Autodesk, reviewing deals as a member of the Deal Review Board
- Manage, train and develop Sales Finance team. Be an active mentor across the Autodesk organization
- Drive global finance initiatives involving broad cross functional teams. Be a part of the future of finance at Autodesk- help us realize our vision to be the best finance team in the industry!
- Financial executive with 12+ years of broad, results–driven finance experience, ideally in a large public software company
- Strong accounting and finance skills
- Strong record of accomplishments
- Focus on process improvement/automation
- Experienced manager who manages with empathy; passion for people development across the team
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).