Territory Account Sales Executive/ Polish speaker
Job Requisition ID #
Territory Account Sales Executive, MFG
The Territory Account Sales Executive works with experienced peers in a team of field-based salespeople, looking after a number of key accounts. If you have been successful in true value-based selling roles in the past and can demonstrate accomplished track record, then this could be the perfect place for you. In joining the Manufacturing team, you will be working to help digitize and transform the industry; a chance to make a real difference.
The Territory Account Sales Executive is responsible for expanding new business and renewals in key accounts. This individual is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale, and cross-selling. This position reports to a Territory Sales Leader and will work closely with our Inside Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management, Account Based Marketing, Autodesk Channel Partners, and other teams.
What we have to offer
Market leading products, a great team to work with, trustful and sustainable relationships with key accounts, a great compensation package and very interesting benefits. Great opportunities for your personal career growth and development – at a market leading, global software company that helps create the future and is ranked on Forbes World best Employers.
- Generate new business by maintaining renewal business in existing accounts and creatively expand new business growth
- Evaluate and prepare account plans for assigned accounts. This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and taking key steps needed to execute
- Establish and expand important and effective relationships and network within the accounts including key executives and decision makers
- Be a trusted advisor for customers and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Collaborate effectively with other Autodesk teams like Customer Success, Inside Sales, Technical Sales, Account Based Marketing and other, as well as with our channel partners
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the target account, with primary focus on C level
- Build up a strong 5 quarter rolling pipeline and deliver accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly business forecast
- Good understanding of manufacturing market & industries and customer design & engineering processes to help customers with their digital transformation
- Autodesk has numerous applications that all work together to create a compelling end-to-end workflow for customers. You should understand the product benefits and work processes well
- The MFG industry is complex. You will need to be able to take complex information from multiple sources, within difficult situations and think quickly on your feet with the customer and convey the complex in a simple way
- Provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategy marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement
- Assist customers and the company in developing success reference stories
- Travel requirements appr. 60% of working time to be physically at customer locations for business development, prospecting, post sales activities and contract negotiations
- 5+ years experience of managing and growing a portfolio of accounts offering complex business solutions in Polish region
- Demonstrate strong executive selling and relationship management experience
- Demonstrable track record in account planning, SFDC, LinkedIn and other Sales Tools
- Fluent in Polish and English language skill
Additional Job Description
Salary is one part of Autodesk's package. Offers are based on the candidate's experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).