Sales Development Representative
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is on a multi-year journey to converge the worlds of design and make through powerful automations that help anyone, anywhere, to turn their ideas into products, buildings, infrastructure, and media. To get there we are deploying the most advanced capabilities available for design / make, cloud computing, and generative design to solve the world's design, manufacturing, construction, and entertainment challenges.
You will qualify and sell to customers from inbound calls and inbound Marketing Qualified Leads. You will work with clients of all levels, in many industries, and across a broad geographical area.
You will report to Sales Development Representatives Manager - Middle East & Turkey, based in Amman.
We support hybrid working schedule.
- Manage and transact business directly to customers from inbound and outbound calls
- Identify customer type and need early in discussion, such as Direct, Territory, Midmarket, Named Accounts,
- Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of deals
- Qualify and map decision makers, business processes and technical requirements on all deals
- Transition qualified opportunities for upselling to the appropriate sales representative or partner
- Create additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales management
- Create a database of leads in Salesforce, processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transfer to appropriate team
- Navigate Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of customers
- Fluent English and Turkish
- Passion to work in sales
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Team player
- Experience in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, or Construction) Industry desired, but not required
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).