Intern, Digital Sales (Summer 2024)
Job Requisition ID #
Have you been craving the opportunity to be part of a company selling something that really makes a difference in the world?
If you are graduating in September 2024, join us for this opportunity with potential permanent employment possibility upon graduation!
We are a multicultural team of Digital sales professionals and with this paid 3-months summer internship you will kick-start your career and gain hands-on work experience while you're still studying towards your degree.
You will support the Digital Sales Representative Team and your daily activities will allow us to have impactful business conversations with new clients and help grow the revenue within Autodesk's Territory business segment.
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Internship schedule: 26 hours per week, 12 weeks
What will you learn:
- How to grow engagement from customer decision makers (Best practices from the first touch-point to a long-term returning customer)
- Apply sales skills associated with a cold calling sales model, social and email marketing
- Digital sales strategies and value selling
- Learn to use some of the leading tools on the market (Salesforce, Outreach, GoConsensus)
- Use and work with the leading sales and marketing tools
- Work with experienced sales reqs on your market and learn best practices
- Navigate Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of customers
- Conduct outbound customer calls with the help of MQLs (Marketing qualified leads)
- A student at a university/school in Spain and you are currently enrolled in a relevant academic degree course graduating in September 2024
- Fluent in English and preferably a second European language
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience, educational level, and geographic location.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging