XR Sales Representative
Job Requisition ID #
Virtual and augmented reality are transforming design and creation through new immersive and collaborative experiences that will impact how major segments like entertainment, architecture, engineering, construction, and manufacturing converge. The industry is being transformed by XR technology growth, creating new ways of working to review, collaborate and create.
The AR/VR/MR (XR) team at Autodesk builds and delivers XR workflows to the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry (AEC). This multi-disciplinary team is operating in a start-up mode within Autodesk with autonomy on product of course, but also sales, strategy, marketing, and operations. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales, XR.
As an XR Sales Representative on this team, you will generate revenue through sales of Autodesk Workshop XR, our brand-new immersive product offering. You will work directly with your peers in Autodesk World-Wide sales (WWS), operating under a co-selling model designed to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
Working with us means you will not be working alone, so you will demonstrate characteristics of an ideal team player. In addition, a love for new technology and passion for working with customers will set you up for continued success in the role.
- Grow the Autodesk Workshop XR business in your territory through qualifying inbound trial leads and identifying expansion and migration opportunities within the existing Legacy customer base
- Collaborate with your peers in Autodesk WWS (World-Wide Sales) to create and drive opportunities into qualified accounts for Workshop XR
- Partner with Customer Success to migrate existing Legacy customers to Workshop XR, ensuing their successful transition and adoption of this new product offering
- Lead customer presentations and product demonstrations that are informative, compelling and customer centered.
- Hit your quarterly and yearly sales targets, providing accurate forecast to leadership
- Use the tools at your disposal, including SFDC and Outreach to improve your customer engagement strategy and effectiveness
- Stay up to date on current industry news, trends, and competitors
- Collaborate with the product team to identify customer pain points and improve the quality of our roadmap
- Attend and support trade shows and events as needed
- Travel to key customer sites and participate in Executive Briefings as requested
- 5+ Years of software sales experience in quota carrying roles
- Demonstrated experience achieving targets in an evolving environment
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed leadership, direct and indirect sales teams
- Fluency in English
- Prior sales experience selling AEC software or XR technology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working remotely or with remote teams
- Remote position, with estimated travel for this between 10-20%
- Fluency in German
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).