Intern, Insight Sales Analyst
Job Requisition ID #
As Sales Insights Analysts, our mission is to partner with the Inside Sales organization / other sales teams to promote the achievement of sales targets selling to Autodesk territory customers. Inside Sales Operations contributes to sales success through process optimization, best practice sharing, and delivering main business insights for decision-making. We have the end-to-end business knowledge to link teams and build scalable solutions that fuel sales productivity and growth.
Being part of our Global Summer Internship Program, this 3 months paid summer internship you will join Global Revenue Operations (GRO) which is part of Autodesk's 2000+ person Worldwide Sales and Services organization.
Schedule: 26 hours per week, 12 weeks internship starting ~3rd June 2024
- You will work with different internal departments on process enhancements
- Your will work with experienced Autodeskers to learn best practices
- Support insight creation to aid decision making
- You are a current student at a Spanish university actively pursuing a degree relevant to this position
- Analytical and quantitative thinking style
- Comfort with providing data-driven guidance and recommendations
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools (BI) and Analysis tools like Einstein, Power BI, Tableau
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience, educational level, and geographic location.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging