Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk has revolutionized the construction business for the digital age by enabling companies to address important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. Our Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects design teams to project and site customers, allowing them to work on a unified platform. This reduces stress and data silos throughout the entire phase of a building's lifecycle from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover, and operations.
We're seeking an Account Executive to expand their sales career in the exciting Construction Tech space. You will represent Autodesk Construction Solutions in an exciting industry. You will sell Autodesk's construction software solutions and managing customer relationships in your assigned geography. You will help construction companies adopt and implement Autodesk's software solutions, ensuring they receive the support needed to achieve their business objectives.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys building relationship with customers, understand the problems they are trying to solve and meet their goals while meeting their sales quota.
You will be based in Indonesia and will work in a hybrid work arrangement and reporting to the Senior Manager of ACS Sales.
- You will manage important accounts through the entire sales process, from identifying potential customers and prospecting to contract negotiations and closing
- You will manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline
- You will perform due diligence and market research to identify potential customers
- You will provide demos and presentations of Autodesk's construction solutions
- You will collaborate with Autodesk's technical team to ensure a smooth detail demo and implementation guidance.
- Working with customers management, you will develop a project plan for implementing the software and plan for post-sales support implementation support through our ACS certified Resellers
- You will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention, working with our Customer Success Team
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive offerings.
- Collaborate with the larger Autodesk sales team to meet sales targets and achieve our goals.
- You will position Autodesk Construction Cloud solutions to Building industry-leading associations in your assigned market
- You will collaborate with renewals team to retain and expand accounts.
- You will deliver accurate forecast of business.
Requirements and Skills:
- 8- 10 years of experience in selling software solutions/ products in construction industry
- High proficiency in both spoken and written Bahasa and English required to conduct business with our customers in Indonesia
- Experience with successes in sales in SaaS, in the construction industry
- Experience with customer engagement up to decision makers and developing relationships
- Understanding of the Autodesk Construction Cloud products and services, broader construction market trends
- Experience delivering technical information to non-technical customers
- Experience prioritizing sales opportunities through account planning to achieve quota
- Able to work collaboratively as a team with other AEs, sales support, and technical teams to provide exceptional customer service and while closing deals
- Able to navigate through changing market conditions and customer needs, learning new technologies and product features
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).