Territory Sales Representative Nordics
Job Requisition ID #
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for hunting new business from both existing and new customers within a given sales territory. Candidates will be responsible for achieving billings goals by managing, building and developing a pipeline of sales opportunities. This will be accomplished through following on qualified leads generated by the Sales Development organization as well as outbound lead generation from targeted prospect and customer lists. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Autodesk offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell market-leading design software to take your career to the next level!
Territory Sales Representatives will strategically develop and qualify opportunities within their assigned territory. TSRs work closely with Sales Development reps, field-based Territory Sales Executives as well as with channel partners.
- Prioritize highest opportunity target accounts within a defined territory
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives to ensure smooth and timely follow-up on sales leads
- Generate and close new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within an assigned sales territory
- Quickly identify decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline and budget
- Ensure that prospect and customers' needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Autodesk solutions will accelerate their business
- Utilize telephone, email and web-based communication as the primary means of connecting with customers
- Manage in-person sales meetings with decision-makers to close some of your largest deals
- Leverage field-based Territory Sales Executives as appropriate
- Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve all territory performance to exceed customers' expectations
- Build the appropriate team for each opportunity coordinating Autodesk personnel including presales, consultants, and services to drive value into the client base
- Provide accurate and timely billings forecasting and updates to sales managers
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills for online presentations
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English and any Nordic language
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).