Sales Development Representative - Middle East
Job Requisition ID #
Joining Autodesk on their multi-year journey towards converging the realms of design and production through the latest automations sounds like an invigorating role. Being part of a team deploying top-tier design/make capabilities, cloud computing, and generative design to address global challenges in design, manufacturing, construction, and entertainment is both impactful and inspiring.
Engaging with customers across diverse industries, geographical locations, and different levels within organizations presents a fantastic chance to understand varied perspectives and tailor solutions to meet their needs. Collaborating with individuals from different sectors promises a rich learning experience and an opportunity to contribute.
You will be reporting to the Sales Development Representatives Manager based in Amman.
The hybrid working schedule offers flexibility, blending remote and in-office work for a balanced approach.
How do you feel about stepping into a role with such wide-ranging possibilities and opportunities for growth?
- Manage and transact business directly to customers from inbound and outbound calls
- Identify customer type and need early in discussion, such as Direct, Territory, Midmarket, Named Accounts,
- Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of deals
- Qualify and map decision makers, business processes and technical requirements on all deals
- Transition qualified opportunities for upselling to the appropriate sales representative or partner
- Create additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales management
- Create a database of leads in Salesforce, processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transfer to appropriate team
- Navigate Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of customers
- You need to have a fluent English
- Passion to work in sales is must for you
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- You are a team player
- Experience in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, or Construction) Industry desired, but not required
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).