Territory Sales Representative UK
Job Requisition ID #
Embark on Autodesk's transformative journey with a vision to create a better world designed and made for all. Our mission is to empower everyone, everywhere to design and make anything. Our strategy involves providing a trusted design and make platform, connecting people through automation, data, and insights. Join us in achieving better outcomes for businesses and the world. To get there we are deploying the most advanced capabilities available for design and make, cloud computing, and generative design to solve the world's design and manufacturing challenges. As a Territory Sales Representative, your role involves prospecting and hunting for new business opportunities, closing deals through the Channel. Your role includes to meet sales quotas through up-selling, add-on sales, and cross-selling. You will report to a Territory Sales Hub Manager and collaborate with the Inside Sales Team, Partner Management, Channel Partners, and Field Sales to achieve quarterly and annual targets. Enjoy a hybrid work schedule.
- You are responsible for a defined territory, generate and close deals within these accounts by developing existing accounts and building account plans
- You identify C-Level decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline, and budget
- You ensure that prospect and customers' needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Autodesk solutions will accelerate their business
- You meet your sales targets by managing opportunities and forecasting accurately
- You deliver first class executive presentations and discovery workshops with your customers
- You partner with your pit crew (Customer Success, License Compliance, Technical sales team) in the region to grow sales and gain market share, and engage the appropriate teams including presales, consultants, field sales, partners, and services to add maximum value for your customers
- Fluency in English and other European language is a plus
- 5-7 years of sales experience in the IT/SaaS industry
- Industry Knowledge: have a background in engineering, IT, manufacturing is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Negotiation Skills and Sales to C-Level
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).