Sales Operations Analyst - Fusion 360
Job Requisition ID #
The Fusion 360 team is looking for a analyst to join our team at Autodesk. This will be a critical role balancing reporting and analysis with sales operations and enablement. Your main responsibilities will include delivery of regular reports to our leadership team, using our current database to define growth opportunities, and ensuring that our global sales teams are set up for success with the tools and systems we use. You will demonstrate expertise in Excel and Visual Basic and Salesforce experience would be a bonus. You will report to the Manager of Sales Operations, Fusion 360 and you will be an important liaison to other business groups across the organization. We value hybrid working and if you live near enough to one of our offices you are welcome to work there some or all of the time but remote working is also supported, within Spain.
- You will manage core reporting efforts of the Fusion Sales team including team performance, lead delivery, and forecasting.
- You will support growth efforts by using customer data from a variety of sources.
- You will ensure that quarterly reports are maintained and updated.
- You will deliver weekly, quarterly and yearly analysis all necessary leading indicators and performance metrics.
- You will communicate and develop solutions for multiple global teams of sales, marketing, finance, and data professionals.
- You will identify opportunities and recommend solutions to minimize complexity and strive for simplicity.
- You will improve process and policy documentation.
- You will assist and lead ad-hoc analysis and projects.
- You will provide regular feedback to fellow team members and manager.
- You will share reports across a global team.
- You will have Bachelor's in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
- You will have a minimum 3+ years of related experience
- You have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (Visual Basic included)
- You have experience using reporting applications and tools (Looker, Power BI, SFDC, Adobe Analytics)
- You have experience working with varied data sets to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- You enjoy collaboration with team members in addition to working independently
- You enjoy making presentations
- You enjoy working as part of a global team
- Exposure to building reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Adobe Analytics and Looker
- Financial reconciliation experience
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).