Enterprise New Business Representative - German speaker
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring a sale professional with natural sales instincts and a willingness to grow new business.
As the Named Accounts Inside Sales New Business Representative you will prospect and look for new business within our Named Accounts. For us, success is measured by the ability to exceed quarterly and annual targets by expanding our current customer market. You will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager, and will work with the Inside Sales Team, Named Accounts Sales Executives, Sales Managers, Technical resources, and others. This is a hybrid position in Barcelona.
- You will identify customer issues and requirements and share them with account team
- Uncover and qualify Named Accounts opportunities by creating interest and awareness into the account
- Create and lead campaigns to uncover more leads and opportunities
- Follow up and qualify in/out Marketing generated leads
- You will have to understand the Account team and pass them the leads depending of there requirements
- Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends and Autodesk Subscription and Advanced Support
- Utilise Salesforce.com to document all customer opportunities and customer activity
- Build relationships for business planning with Named Accounts Sales Executives and their management team
- 2+ years IT sales experience.
- experience working with Enterprise accounts
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies i.e. TAS
- Team player , sharing best practice with rest of the team
- Knowledge of tools: SFDC, Outreach tools, Sales Navigator and prospecting tools.
- Travel may be required
- Fluent language spoken and written: English and German
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).