Named Account Sales Executive DACH
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk, we believe a sales professional's success depends on the customer's success, and we provide technology solutions to help them grow their business and maximize the return on their software investment. We are seeking a dynamic Named Account Sales Executive to join our team at Autodesk. In this direct sales role, you will work with 9 Named Accounts in the Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industries. While each customer may be different, the software solutions you will sell remain focused on our Software and SaaS offerings. The Named Account Sales Executive will play a vital role in driving revenue and consumption growth and building relationships. Depending on your location you can work remote or in a hybrid Model, travel within the DACH region is expected.
- You will develop long-term and influential business relationships with assigned customers, communicating at all levels, including C-level executives.
- You will Achieve revenue and consumption growth targets, driving business growth within the assigned named accounts.
- You will Collaborate with customers and partners to identify opportunities and develop tailored solutions.
- You will Explore new business opportunities with current customers and expand upon established relationships.
- You will Be a trusted advisor, identifying and communicating business values that link our solutions to customers' needs.
- You will Negotiate customer agreements and contracts to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You will Develop and implement account plans and sales strategies to drive customer engagement and revenue growth.
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B software sales role.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong sales process (e.g. Value-Based Selling, TAS)
- Strong account planning and strategy development skills
- Business fluency in German and English
- Experience working with key accounts and managing complex deal negotiations, including Enterprise Business Agreements
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customers, partners, and cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel internationally and domestically
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).