Territory Account Sales Executive
Job Requisition ID #
The Target Account Sales Executive (TASE) is responsible for expanding new business and renewals in key accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale, and cross-selling. This position reports to a Territory Sales Leader and will work closely with our Inside Sales Team, Autodesk Partner Management, Autodesk Channel Partners, Account Based Marketing and Autodesk Field Sales.
- Generate new business by creatively expanding existing accounts.
- Proactively own renewals in key accounts.
- Evaluate and prepare business plans for each assigned account. This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans.
- Develop important and effective relationships within the account including Key Executives and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value.
- Ensure the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the Account(s), builds effective Account Business plan and execute upon the plan, builds, maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s), uses sound call planning to drive business results and makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor.
- Manage accounts through entire sales process; Outside field sales position, physically at customer location for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business.
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships.
- Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement.
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on “C” and enterprise level negotiations.
- Sell complex service engagements and creatively seek alternative solutions where necessary.
- Be a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations.
- Help customers and the company develop success reference stories.
- A proven sales track record carrying a quota in a direct led mid-market sales environment offering complex business solutions
- Strong sales process and account planning skills (TAS, Value Based Selling)
- Strong executive selling and relationship experience
- A proven track-record in managing and growing global accounts
- Channel sales experience
- Fluent Bahasa language skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry experience would be advantageous
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and urge all interested applicants, including members of communities currently underrepresented in technology to apply.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).