Group Product Manager, Sales Products
Job Requisition ID #
The Group Product Manager for Sales Products is a critical role reporting to the Sr. Director, Product Management for Enterprise Systems and Experience (ESE) which is Autodesk's Information Technology (IT) organization.
You are empowered to catalyze Autodesk's growth to $10b through improved seller productivity, data quality, and thoughtful product experiences to successfully scale worldwide sales.
You will have extensive product management leadership experience, sales domain expertise, and demonstrated influence collaborating across organizational boundaries to drive strategic product investments and land quantifiable business outcomes.
You will define and evangelize an inspirational north star vision for the products you oversee based latest market trends, user research and discovery, to continuously improve Autodesk's seller experience.
You will be fully remote or hybrid with a preference for someone living in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Define, promote, and evolve a holistic product strategy and vision for the Seller experience, identifying new areas of impact through market and user research, while driving business outcomes across the enterprise through improved self-service, automation, and intelligent product experiences
- Define and publish rolling 12-month roadmaps aligned to our goals, while providing product thought leadership to land quantifiable impact throughout execution
- Develop and define comprehensive PRDs & success metrics; you can take vague requirements, clarify, and drive them to landing value.
- Attract, scale, and retain a team of high performing team of Product Managers to land impact across a geographically disperse team of internal partners and stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for policy and process simplification while relentlessly seeking valuable product innovation
- Define OKRs including the measurement methodology, baseline, and targets by quarter, supported by a high confidence roadmap to land the committed business impact
- Oversee delivery of roadmap commitments in partnership with Eng, UX, and Project Management, with Product Managmeent accountable for landing business impact as the "CEO of product"
- Lead through uncertainty with proactive anticipation and mitigation of risks, stakeholder management, and guiding the team towards vision that you've defined
- Ensure understanding and strategic partnership through regular interlocks, 1:1s and stakeholder management best practices
- Partner with and influence strategic vendor relationships & roadmaps
- 10+ years of experience in product management
- Deep experience in product discovery, defining product strategy, and delivering high value products, partnering with UX, enterprise architects, engineering, and multiple stakeholders (business, legal, compliance)
- Deep domain expertise in enterprise Sales including best practices to drive value empowering product experiences to support industry-leading Account Management, Opportunity Management, Sales Planning and Performance, and Sales Enablement
- Experience building and retaining high functioning product management teams.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences – internal, external, business, and technical
- Exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management & analysis skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- MS Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams and remote employees a plus
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members
- You are a natural leader with a vision
- You have a passion for being a mentor and a teacher
- You are a passionate learner and interested in discovering and applying next generation technology (Gen AI and beyond)
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
From health and financial benefits to time away and everyday wellness, we give Autodeskers the best, so they can do their best work. Learn more about our benefits in the U.S. by visiting https://benefits.autodesk.com/
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).