Enterprise Account Executive, DACH
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk has reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Cloud portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move through each phase of a building's lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions like Autodesk Build, Collaborate, Takeoff and Docs. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
We are looking and Enterprise Sales Professionals to join Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) team and work with our biggest clients in EMEA to uncover pain in their current processes and find value in leveraging the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Our Named Account (Enterprise) Account Executives represent ACS for their assigned geography in a fast-paced and exciting industry! With a regional approach to selling to the construction industry, we are looking for someone to be the go-to resource and expert in their territory as we look to build net-new business and expand our existing account base across EMEA.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a experience exceeding quotas
- Show potential customers the value of the Autodesk Construction Cloud portfolio, conducting both in-person and virtual meetings (with the help of technical experts)
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to position the right Autodesk Construction Cloud products
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate responses
- Work with and mentor Construction Solution Executives (BDRs) to drive leads and growth in their territory
- Own regional territory plan and forecast
- Be ready to expand your sales career in the exciting & growing Construction Tech space
- You will report to the manager, sales for the region
- Remote position with possibility to visit company office
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS/Cloud-based solutions in the field
- German and English speaker
- Experience exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and Experience balancing multiple sales opportunities
- Experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- Construction experience or familiarity, but not required (We can teach you!)
- Travel is expected, but AEs are trusted to manage their schedules based on territory and accounts
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).