Sr Account Based Marketing Manager
Job Requisition ID #
Reporting to the Marketing Director Japan, the Sr Account-based Marketing Manager will work in a hybrid role to drive our Account-based marketing activities across the selected accounts. You will manage a range of our programs targeted at engaging main members with in the account clusters through micro events, content marketing, digital marketing with sales to meet the objectives set out for the customers. The Marketing Manager partners with our Japan sales team, regional ABM, partner marketing and product marketing teams to roll out marketing initiatives aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets.
The Sr ABM Manager Japan is excellent collaborator among team members. You will have experience developing our account-based marketing plans that cater to the needs of the Japanese customers . You will have great expericne with analytics, measurement and Return on investment are crucial.
- You will guide account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies for accounts selected together with sales
- Focus on the buyer's journey for main members and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity close and expansion
- Manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
Collaboration And Interface
- You will be the primary liaison with sales representatives and account teams
- You will engage with sales teams to plan, coordinate, communicate, and improve the impact of marketing activities
- Collaborate with other Account-based Marketers, Global Campaign and Marketing Operations partners to ensure programmatic execution of personalized campaigns to targeted accounts, and 1:few account-based marketing tactics
- Maintain accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality for targeted accounts list
- Review and provide analysis of programmatic Account-Based campaigns and unique account-specific tactics for targeted accounts list
- Ensure that each marketing activity is tracked and measured
- Use data and dashboards to inform future tactics and programmatic campaign adjustments
Budget And Revenue Accountability
- Work with Account-based Marketing and Industry Marketing to provide requirements for deployment of budget managed by those groups to support targeted list of accounts
- Manage budget and vendor relationships for infrastrucure tactics
- Monitor the delivery and execution of plans, and measure the effectiveness of resource allocation, efficiency and ROI to inform any adjustments
- 5+ years B2B demand generation/field marketing experience with proven account based marketing specific skills
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the Design & Manufacturing industry such as 3D CAD, CAE or digital manufacturing
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo
- Estimated 20% travel required
- You're a modern marketer; knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues and partners and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).