License Compliance Inside Sales
Job Requisition ID #
Do you love to ring the sales gong? We are hiring high-energy sales professionals with sound business acumen and a minimum of 3+ years’ quota-carrying sales experience who rise to the challenge of license compliance sales every working day of the week.
This position is designed for Named Account or Territory account LC support by closely working with Industry Sales Team and channel partners
- Making daily outbound customer and prospect calls to understand customer requirements in order to recommend and effectively help Autodesk existing or potential customer to be compliance with Autodesk licenses
- Customer visits will be part of the requirements for this position to deliver professional License Compliance consultant service to customers if needed
- Closing License Compliance deals, primarily with the Industry and increasing sales and average deal sizes by help customer fully realize the importance of being license compliance or risks of illegal usage of Autodesk software
- Demonstrated sales experience consistently exceeding quota in a structured, disciplined, License Compliance sales environment that includes high transactional volume and collaborative/team selling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or 3 years College Diploma, marketing or legal background is preferred
- More than 3 years sales experience, software sales/Insides sales a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Teamwork and accountability
- Willing to work under high pressure, embrace self-challenge
- Fluent verbal and written communications skills in English a plus
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).