Fusion Account Executive (German Speaker)
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is changing the Design and Manufacturing Industry with Fusion, the only cloud-based solution that offers a complete workflow integrating conceptual design, engineering, and manufacturing.
The Fusion business is growing , and we are quickly increasing the size of the team to support the expanding demand. We are building a team of passionate sales professionals that want to be part of something exciting. We are a team that is passionate about Fusion and how it can dramatically improve our customers workflows and change the manufacturing industry.
As a Fusion Account Executive, you will manage your own pipeline of opportunities and driving them to close. In addition to the leads you will receive from the Business Development Reps, you will prospect for new opportunities to keep your funnel full.
As the sales reps on your deals, you will lead the customers through their buying process and lead them to close. You will use technical sales reps and scheduled webinars to demonstrate how Fusion can address the issues you have discovered in the customers' workflows. Fusion is a fast-growing business and you will be on the tip of the spear as we become the #1 Design and Manufacturing solution in the industry.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you'll operate in a hybrid working environment.
- You will prospect and hunting to find new business to be closed directly
- You will manage a 180-day pipeline to ensure performance
- You will maintain a quarterly forecast
- You will a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their needs
- Maintain active engagement with all leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Fusion
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide feedback and improve future outbound campaigns
- Achieve quarterly goals and yearly quotas to lead aggressive sales growth
- Assist with renewal clients
- Use Salesforce.com to document opportunities and activities
- 2-5 Years of software sales experience
- Fluent in German and very good English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Curious, dynamic, and enthusiastic personality
- Desire to be in technology sales
- Experience successful prospecting
- Experience balancing multiple sales opportunities
- Improve your sales skills through on the job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).