Business Development Representative (German Speaker)
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is changing the Design and Manufacturing Industry with Fusion, the only cloud-based solution that offers a complete workflow integrating conceptual design, engineering, and manufacturing.
The Fusion business is growing , and we are quickly increasing the size of the team to support the expanding demand. We are building a team of passionate sales professionals that want to be part of something exciting. We are a team that is passionate about Fusion and how it can dramatically improve our customers workflows and change the manufacturing industry.
As a Fusion Business Development Representative, you will prospect into accounts to increase productivity of the Fusion sales team, identifying and qualifying prospects. You will interact with clients of all levels in the manufacturing industry and across a broad geographical area.
You will report to the Manager of Business Development and work hybrid/remote in theBarcelona office
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline of customers
- Cold call into targeted accounts and follow up in in-bound leads
- Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate inside Fusion 360 Product Specialist
- Create additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs initiated by sales management
- Manage a database of leads in Salesforce, processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
- Proficient in identifying decision makers in other organizations within the accounts to find additional sales opportunities
- 1-2 year sales experience qualifying net new business opportunities
- Previous experience making outbound calls and prospecting in a high volume inside sales environment
- Fluent in German and very good English
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree: 4-year College/University degree or equivalent experience
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).