Intern, Customer Success - Health & Resilience
Job Requisition ID #
As a Customer Success Intern, you will be part of a dynamic team accountable for partnering with Autodesk Foundation portfolio customers to support solutions to challenges related to climate change. You will understand the opportunity to partner with the customer and catalyze their success by using Autodesk in-kind resources. You will work with a team of technology, investment, program, and customer success leads to develop Customer Success Plans to enable a community that is leading our industries in designing and making a better world.
- Develop an understanding of the Autodesk Foundation investment initiatives related to the Health and Resilience opportunity area to serve as a matchmaker between investees and Autodesk partners.
- Develop an understanding of the customers’ needs for designated Health & Resilience Foundation customers; prioritize recommendations for in-kind support that would deliver the highest value for the grantee and Autodesk
- Document findings by translating recommendations into success plans that leverages the deployment of Autodesk in-kind support
- Capture feedback from completed engagements, analyze metrics and trends to evaluate the success of in-kind support and document customer outcomes.
- Surface insights and improve outcomes to Autodesk Foundation team and broader Autodesk community to support important activities such as impact measurement, communications, storytelling, award nominations, and other opportunities to create or add value.
- Investigate industry trends to unearth new opportunities which may increase results and positive impact.
- Support ad hoc connections to industry customers and Autodesk teams when aligned with joint goals (i.e., diversity and belonging or leadership development).
- Foster positive and productive relationships with teams around Autodesk to support priorities and optimization of your work
- Current Master’s student majoring in Business, Customer Success, Non-profit Management, or similar.
- Passion and previous work experience related to sustainability and social impact issues such as climate change and workforce development.
- Customer service mindset, committed to being responsive and supportive to customer needs, prioritizing to achieve stated outcomes.
- Driven, eager team player, with desire to always learn and improve.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana and HubSpot and communications platforms like SharePoint.
About the US Intern Program
The 2024 U.S. program runs for 12 weeks (May 20 – August 9 or June 17 – September 6). All internships are paid. As an intern, you will contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored by industry leaders, and participate in tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development. Our internships align with Autodesk’s Flexible Workplace approach, which is designed to meet the needs of our business while providing support of office, remote and hybrid work preferences.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience, educational level, and geographic location, and can exceed this range.
For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting annualized intern base salary to be between:
- $47,840 and $95,680 (undergraduate students)
- $72,800 and $118,500 (Masters/MBA students)
- $118,560 and $162,240 (PhD students)
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging