Territory Customer Success Associate, France
Job Requisition ID #
In this entry-level position, the Customer Success Associate (CSA) is focused on managing a large Territory portfolio to ensure coverage through daily high-scale customer engagement on the phone. Based in our Barcelona office you will report to the CSA Territory Manager. You will increase value and success in the "Onboard" and "Use" lifecycle stages of our Territory customers as they deploy Autodesk solutions. You will engage directly with customers through data-driven triggered actions and react to inbound customer-initiated triggers. The CSA mission is to create customer loyalty and growth through irresistible customer experiences.
- Holistic review on the account to get a high overview into customer´s experience before activity to enrich overall experience.
- Create and use prioritization strategies
- Perform 20 connected calls per working day
- Increase your portfolio activation and usage rates on a monthly basis
- Follow Geo Account Engagement model
- Use provided conversation guides to participate in discovery discussion and understand the customer (Onboard, Use)
- Leverage digital content and other Support Resources based on the challenges/interests to the customer
- Be prepared to engage with different customer personas
- Report your progress and any challenge to your manager weekly
- Follow-up on a cadence for unsuccessful connected calls
- Insert notes from your interaction in in CRM and update account health scores
- Customer Empathy & Customer mindset
- Business fluency in English and French
- Strong time management skills
- Performance-driven approach
- Experience collaborating across multiple departments
- Background in customer-facing roles including account management, customer support, product management and sales
- SDFC proficiency
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).