Product Sales Specialist
Job Requisition ID #
Would you like to be part of a startup-like environment and have a big impact on a brand-new product? Are you looking to be at the forefront of innovative new technology that helps people to imagine, design, and make a better world? If so, come join the Autodesk Tandem team! Our mission is to create Digital Twin technology and solutions that transform how buildings are designed, built, and operated.
We are seeking a Product Sales Specialist who is passionate about the AEC-O industry and believes in the potential of Digital twin technology to revolutionise this field. We offer a unique opportunity to engage with some of the world's largest organisations that build, operate, and manage facilities. You bring an energy and enthusiasm when working directly with clients to help them understand the value and positive outcomes from adopting a new technology.
- You will grow the Autodesk Tandem business in your territory through implementing a business plan and growth strategies to achieve team sales and revenue objectives.
- You will qualify inbound leads and identify expansion opportunities across existing Autodesk customers, collaborate with the broader Autodesk teams within our target industries and segments.
- You will partner with Customer Success to agree on customer growth plans, ensuring successful adoption and ongoing use of Tandem.
- You will lead customer presentations and product demonstrations that are informative and compelling, and develop collateral in multiple formats to share and conduct training sessions with the broader Autodesk sales teams.
- You will achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets, providing accurate forecasts to leadership through sales and CRM tools that improve customer engagement strategy and effectiveness.
- You will partner and collaborate with internal subject matter experts, marketing, and product teams to translate customer challenges into workflow solutions and best practices.
- As requested, you will travel to main customer sites and participate in Executive Briefings and attend and support trade shows and events.
- You will have either a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have previous experience selling SaaS technology to both enterprise and mid-market customers (Smart Building Technology and/or AEC-O industry)
- You have 5+ Years of software sales experience in a quota carrying role.
- Experience collaborating with Global direct and indirect sales teams.
*Estimated travel for this position is between 10-20%.
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).