Customer Success Advisor
Job Requisition ID #
The Customer Success Advisor (CSA) is a post-sales role that helps manage onboarding, adoption and retention of Autodesk offerings within an assigned territory accounts. You will provide guidance and resources directly to customers that demonstrates value from their Autodesk investment. A CSA will collaborate with an ecosystem that includes the territory sales reps, partners, technical support, client services, and marketing, to maximize the renewals within an assigned territory. You will also help identify expansion opportunities as a part of their customer engagement and promote those opportunities within the sales team for appropriate actions.
You will report to Renewal & Customer Success Manager based in Amman
We support hybrid working schedule.
- Orchestrate a high volume of quality engagements via phone, email, social media, and other mechanisms to maximize impact on customer success within a defined territory
- Build relationships and collaborate with sales teams and both internal and external partners to achieve renewal and expansion of the business relationship with customers
- In collaboration with the territory sales teams, develop account plans to utilize available resources, manage time and resources, and achieve or exceed assigned goals
- Discover through customer engagement the customer's challenges specific to their industry
- Support a customer's journey through onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion to achieve customer success
- Articulate business workflow and industry trends that improve the customers' challenges
- Employ provided technology solutions to document all customer opportunities and customer activity
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success, together with reseller partners and internal sales teams
- Respond to partner and customer inquiries
- Link business processes with product and technical solutions
- Fluent English plus relevant market language skills
- Customer success, renewals, or inside-sales experience
- Experience interacting with clients of all levels, in different industries and across a broad geographical area
- Ability to forge customer relationships and insights over the phone
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to succeed in a high velocity work environment
- Link business processes with product/technical solutions
- Understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large organizations
- Experience internally collaborating and influencing large matrixed organization
- Knowledge of sales organizations and approaches
- Phone communication skills required
- Verbal and written skills required
- Experience in the software or SaaS sales or renewals environment
- Project Management skills are an asset
- Background needs to be in customer-facing roles including account management, customer support, project management, customer success or sales
- Empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Experience managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing tasks to completion
- Experience managing time between calls, troubleshooting follow ups, customer relationship management and new customer outreach
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).