Business Development Representative Nordics
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring sales professionals with natural sales instincts and a willingness to grow new business. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale and cross-selling.
You will be working with Target Account Sales Executives (in the field) to generate new business. Your main tools will be market intelligence provided to you by Autodesk, Social Media, marketing campaigns and most importantly, to search and find new projects within your assigned territory. You will have the freedom to carry out and build your own research with the full support and engagement from your manager, as well as exposure to management across EMEA. You will gain knowledge of the software industry where Autodesk is leading the way and constant and relevant training from our dedicated sales coaches, while having independence and autonomy in managing your own inside business. You will also be exposed to management from all different levels including CEO Level and an incredible office atmosphere.
You will report to an Inside Sales Manager, and will work with broader Inside Sales Team, Autodesk Partner Management, Autodesk Channel Partners, and Autodesk Field Sales.
We are looking for a detail oriented professional who must be thorough, accurate, and organized. This is a Warm Calling and Cold Calling position.
- Manage and nurture a queue of +100s leads through a process to become sales accepted leads
- Be responsible for prospecting and hunting to find new business to be closed through the Channel
- Identify top leads and be the first point of contact with potential customers
- Resolve all inbound inquiries and cases - "No Lead Left Behind"
- Outreach to leads who have displayed demographic or behavioural buying signals and follow-up on these leads according to plan. Many of these will be cold outbound reach outs
- Listen to prospects' needs and wants, and determine if there is a mutual fit with Autodesk
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, support, operations, and product to streamline application and process efficiency
- Follow and update best-practice documentation to promote best practices
- Sales experience: capable of managing to a quota. Inbound as well as cold outbound experience
- Excellent comprehension and communications (written & verbal) skills
- Experience maintaining an organized and up-to-date pipeline of opportunities and the ability to be effective while Experience balancing multiple sales opportunities
- Outstanding time organizational skills - you are able to create, manipulate, and execute to daily schedules
- Calm and patient demeanour. Able to listen customers and guide them to the right resources
- Flexible with time
- ENGLISH, SWEDISH OR DANISH fluent / Native
- Experience working in Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Experience with the Architectural, Engineering and Construction Industry
- Fast typing skills
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university ideal
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Working in sales at Autodesk allows you to build meaningful relationships with customers while growing your career. Join us and help make a better, more sustainable world. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/careers/sales
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).